SIB is offering a series of monthly on-site/online seminars on Computational Biology to allow bioinformaticians, life scientists and clinicians to:
- Learn more about SIB’s research and resources in the fields of bioinformatics, biostatistics, biocuration and computational biology
- Get together on-site and discuss innovative tools and methodologies in the fields developed by SIB and external experts
- Benefit from broadcast technology.
Each seminar is broadcast and remotely available to allow scientists to:
- Attend the seminars from home/office on our live webcast
- Replay all screen casts by visiting the following pages (seminars are categorized according to the main topic addressed):
- Carlos Andrés Peña, Computational Intelligence for Computational Biology, HEIG-VD & SIB
25 October 2017, 16:00 - University of Lausanne, Genopode building, Auditorium A
- Bruno Correia, Machine Learning & Computational Biology Lab, EPFL & SIB
15 November 2017, 16:00 - University of Lausanne, Genopode building, Auditorium A
- Fabio Rinaldi, Biomedical Information Extraction, University of Zurich & SIB
13 December 2017, 16:00 - University of Lausanne, Genopode building, Auditorium A
Note: our seminars are open to everyone without registration.