SIB is offering a series of bi-monthly on-site/online seminars on Computational Biology to allow bioinformaticians, life scientists and clinicians to:
- Learn more about SIB’s research and resources in the fields of bioinformatics, biostatistics, biocuration and computational biology
- Get together on-site and discuss innovative tools and methodologies in the fields developed by SIB and external experts
- Benefit from broadcast technology.
Each seminar is broadcast and remotely available to allow scientists to:
- Attend the seminars from home/office on our live webcast
- Replay all screen casts by visiting the following pages (seminars are categorized according to the main topic addressed):
- Chandrasekhar Ramakrishnan & Michal Okoniewski, Scientific IT Services, ETHZ & SIB
Visualization and publishing of single-cell RNASeq data with eXpose
7 June 2017, 16:00 - ETHZ, HG Building, room HG D 16.2
- Hubert Rehrauer, Functional Genomics Center, ETHZ, University of Zurich & SIB
21 June 2017, 16:00 - University of Lausanne, Genopode building
Note: our seminars are open to everyone without registration.