IBU provides resource data analyses including read mapping, de novo assembly, mutant screening, transcriptomics, epigenomics, whole exome and genome analysis. Our core facility is also very interested to collaborate in large and complex projects.
- Consulting services / Providing advice to researchers on their projects, prior to starting, in consultation with IBU’s bioinformatics experts and – if required – experts from the wet lab (e.g. NGS lab);
- Assistance in choosing the right technology as well as in identifying the appropriate tools for later data analysis (e.g. web-based, open source or commercial tools) adapted to the needs of the project;
- Provision of data analyses including short read mapping, de novo assembly, mutant screening, transcriptomics, epigenomics, whole exome and genome analysis;
- Collaboration in large and complex projects.
- Access to Vital-IT and Bern’s computer clusters;
- Comprehensive software repository available on Ubelix (Bern) and Vital-IT's computer systems;
- Data archive for high throughput data provided through Vital-IT;
- Large memory computer system (512GB RAM) for special projects;
- CLC genomics Workbench (NGS analysis with graphical user interface);
- Ingenuity pathway analysis software licence.
More information about our services and resources